Thursday, December 09, 2004

The idea unrealized

When I started this blog, I thought I would have plenty to say. It turned out that I didn't. So it languished.

In talking with my friend TECH of 51313 Harbor Street, we decided to add him as a team member, the idea being that we'd both be able to post and thus develop an ongoing dynamic. We have both posted, but we thus far have been unable to make the posts show up as one and then the other. They all show up as mine or his. We're going to keep working on this problem, but bear with us.

A good point to remember: If the post is talking about tech toys, it's probably TECH. If the post is about romance, it's probably me. I hope that helps.

1 comment:

CrystalDiggory said...

What a neat idea! Good luck with this venture and I can't wait to read more.